Friday, February 25, 2011

Hard at work

This is the first time that I really include myself in one of my photos. Since some people who don't know me well maybe wonder what I do, I figured I'd post of a photo of me at work. Some people may say that I don't work, well this should maybe prove them wrong. It doesn't show me all gritty and dirty (as I can sometimes be when I'm at the farm in New Brunswick), but rather dressed up and moderating a panel. Today, I was moderating a panel on social media. The other panelists were talking about best practices, guideline development, official languages and privacy. It was a power packed panel that was well attended, to a sold out audience in the room and had over 140 people watching on the webcast! To those who were attending and those who watched, I hope you enjoyed the event.



No comments:

Post a Comment